Sunday, August 11, 2013

Top Rated Bed Sheets 2018

Best Bed Sheets Review

best bed sheets
I am one of the many people who believe in the importance of bed sheets in making sure that I will have a good sleep. With this, more often than not, I do not place an emphasis on price that much, although it still matters. The more important thing for me is that the bed sheet will transform my bed into a refuge that will give me the relaxation that I need after a tiring day.

Over the years, I have bought and used a number of bed sheets. My experience with such makes me able to provide some good recommendations that I am sure will make you satisfied as well. The products that will be mentioned below will be amongst the best choices that can be taken into account.

If you want to make shopping for the best bed sheets a lot easier, consider some of the suggestions that I provide below. I can guarantee you that these are the choices that you will not regret making and they will provide the best value for your money.

 

Best Egyptian Cotton Sheet

 

Best Egyptian Cotton Sheet
Every time that I am buying Egyptian cotton bed sheets, I am more often not concerned about the price, since they are amongst the most expensive. I am more concerned about the thread count as such is indicative of its quality. I would suggest that you do not buy anything below 400 thread count.

If you are looking for the best Egyptian cotton sheets with 400 thread count, some of the best choices that can be given consideration include Pinzon Hemstitch and Pinzon Pleated. These are made from the finest fabrics that will surely transform your bedroom into a more luxurious place.

On the other hand, if you want higher thread count, one of the products that I can personally recommend is the Elite Home Andiamo Check Collection, which has 500 thread count, and the Malouf Fine linens, which has 600 thread count.


Best Cotton Sateen Sheet

 

Best Cotton Sateen Sheet
One thing that I am looking for bed sheets, aside from being comfortable, is that it should resist wrinkling as well. In this case, one good product that can prove to be a good choice is the one from Elite Home. Even if its thread count is only 300, I am sure that you like its ability to resist wrinkling.

You might also want to check the Carleton Collection from Elite Home. This will prove to be good if you like to spice up your bedroom a bit by using sheets with dotted prints, rather than the plain and boring ones.

However, if you prefer plain sateen sheets, you can consider the one from Pinzon. Although it lacks print, it is available in wide array of colors. I would suggest that you choose one that will complement the color of your bedroom and the interior.



Microfiber Super Soft Bed Sheet

 

Microfiber Super Soft Bed Sheet
If you are looking for softness of bed sheets, choose the ones that are made from microfiber. This is among my favorites in the marketplace. Sleeping in a bed with such sheet is just as relaxing as it should be. For sure, you will be instantly put into slumber the moment your body touches the sheet.

You might want to consider the Cathay Home Luxury Microfiber Sheet as one of the possible options in this product category. Aside from being soft as silk, making it comfortable to sleep at, it is also made from durable fabric that will provide you an assurance that it will be long-lasting.

I would also suggest the microfiber sheets from Malouf Fine Linens. This is the perfect option is you are one of the many people who are price conscious, yet, you do not want to sacrifice comfort and quality from the products that you will purchase.



Satin Sheet

 

Satin Sheet
When it comes to satin sheets, I find the 3-piece set from Chezmoi Collection as one of the best choices currently available in the marketplace. This product has 350 thread count. Additionally, it is made from 100% polyester, which is not only easy to wash, but also very soft and smooth.

The Royal Opulance Satin Sheet is also another good product that I found to be highly rated in many reviews. One thing that has been liked by its buyers is having lustrous sheen that adds to the luxurious appeal of such. This is one thing that we might all want in order to transform our bedrooms into a more elegant place.

Lastly, the Divatex satin sheet with zebra print is also a good product that can be considered in this category. I would suggest this to rooms in which the print will match, such as for rooms with walls that are colored black and white.



8-piece Bed Sets

 

8-piece Bed Sets
If you want a complete set, you should consider the 6-piece bed sheets from different brands. One thing that I like about these is that they look really good since they are matching, whatever is used to cover your bed can also be seen in the pillows and on other things that are with you as you sleep.

Among the 8-piece bed sheets that are available, one product that I find to be really good is the one from Cathay Home Fashions. It is available in a wide range of contemporary designs and colors, which will allow you to choose based on your preferences and on what will match the overall appeal of the bedroom.

On the other hand, the 8-piece set from Chezmoi Collection will also prove to be a good choice, as it does in my case. I like it because it allows me to decorate my room and make it look stylish without the need to spend huge. Additionally, even if the sheets adorn my bed, they do not compensate comfort over functionality.



7-piece Bed Sets

 

7-piece Bed Sets
With the 7-piece bed sets that are available in the market, one that is often lauded in some of the reviews I have seen in the past is the black lily with leaf appliqué set from Chezmoi Collection. This is the ideal choice for minimalist rooms of people with love for prints.

More so, another product that I personally think is excellent when it comes to visual appeal is set from Tradewinds. Its main color is red and each piece is equipped with varying patterns and differing shades, making it complement each other very well.

Lastly, you might also be interested in taking a look at NanShing dark purple jacquard lotus flower comforter set. Like the earlier mentioned, it has a nice print that is not too loud. Having a vibrant color is a good thing as it can make the bedroom lively without the need to be too loud.